Here’s another explosive flavor fusion that will take your wings to new heights!
To know me is to know my love for wings run deep! I’m typically a dry rub guy, but these crispy, saucy cajun curry wings won me over!
The cajun spices marry perfectly with sweet notes of the coconut milk and blends well with the earthy curry flavor!
Cajun Curry Wings
Baked to perfect crisp and tossed in the most amazing sauce!
- 2 lbs whole chicken wings
- Tony Chachere’s MORE SPICE seasoning
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F and place wings on a baking sheet pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Align wings on baking sheet and season with Tony’s seasoning on both sides.
- Place baking sheet in oven and let wings bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown, flipping the wings at the halfway mark.
- While wings are baking, combine coconut milk, curry powder, honey, fish sauce, ginger and chili garlic sauce in a medium saucepan. Whisk to blend all ingredients together and let sauce simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until it thickens. Taste sauce and adjust seasoning per your taste.
- Once wings are done, place in a large bowl, pour sauce over wings and toss until fully coated.
- Place wings back on baking sheet and let broil on high for 2-3 minutes.